"Lampedusa-Paris: travel journal" is an "on the road" documentary about a journey from Italy to Paris of Tunisian migrants, who fled away from the revolution of the Arab Spring.
During this travel, which started in Lampedusa and ended a year later in Paris, we share the emotions, the dreams and the fears of these young immigrants, who discovered a total different Europe from their expectations.
PRIZES & AWARDS
2012 Official Selection at the Kenya International Film Festival in Nairobi.
2012 Official Selection at « Les Journées Cinématographiques de Carthage » in Tunisia.
- Original Title: Lampedusa-Parigi: diario di viaggio
- Director: Emiliano Pappacena
- Editing: Marco Careri
- Soundtrack: Francesco Taskayali, Bob Salmieri, Shirley Said, Gianluca Campanino, Paolo De Simone, Neshez, Radiodervish
- Audio Editing: Manolis Makridakis
- Running time: 52 min.
- Format: 16:9, Color Pal Year of production: 201
- Distribution: Daimon Production
- Languages: Italian, French, Arabic